If you register on or before July 21, 2017, then payment of tuition and fees is due by 4:00pm HST Friday, July 21, 2017.
If you register on or after July 21, 2017, then payment of tuition and fees is due the same day you register.
Tuition costs can be found on the main tuition page.
Failure to Meet the Payment Deadlines
Payment by the deadline reserves your seat in the classes. Windward Community College reserves the right to disenroll you from any of classes if you fail to pay tuition and fees in full for Fall 2017 by 4:00pm HST Friday, July 21, 2017.
To avoid having your registration cancelled, you can sign up for a payment plan (see https://www.hawaii.edu/myuh/paymentplan/IPP_FINAL.pdf). You can also avoid cancellation by having been awarded financial aid or signing a Tuition Deferment Agreement (call Financial Aid for an appointment at 235-7449 or stop by Alaka'i 107).
Please note: You will not be disenrolled from Fall 2017 classes that you registered in on or after July 21, 2017, even if you have not paid for tuition/fees, have stopped attending class, or never attended.
If you do not officially drop your classes, you are responsible for payment of tuition regardless of lack of attendance or payment. This means that:
- You will be responsible for payment of the tuition and fees unless you officially drop your classes within the stated refund deadlines for each class;
- A financial obligation hold will be placed on your records (after 30 days of the start of instruction) for non-payment, even if you do not go to class;
- You will receive a failing grade for the course.
If you wish to register for courses after being disenrolled:
- You must re-register and pay in full on the day you register.
- Re-registration will be based on courses available at that time, and applicable late fees will be assessed.