Note: this page is meant only for
informational purposes and in no way represents an official endorsement
or other evaluation of the businesses mentioned.
A Farmer's Market, part of the People's Open Market Program, is held every Thursday beginning at 10:45am at Kaneohe District Park, mauka (towards the ocean) of the Windward Health Center, 45-660 Kea‘ahala Road.
- Castle Medical Center,
640 Ulukahiki Street Kailua, 263‑5500
- Kaiser Ko‘olau Clinic, 45-602 Kamehameha Highway, 432-3800
- Waimanalo Health Center, 41-1347 Kalanaianaole Highway, 259-7948
- Windward Health Center, 45-691 Keaahala Road, 233-5457 - free TB testing, etc.
Libraries and Bookstores
- Ka'a'awa - "the wrasse fish"
- Kahuku - "the projection"
- Kailua - "two seas"
- Kane‘ohe - "bamboo husband"
- Kapa'a - "the solid" or "the closing"
- La'ie - "the 'ie leaf"