Help With Online Classes
Computer Support from Windward CC
Computer Support from the UH System
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 235-7338 (Reference Desk)
Online education, also known as distance education, allows students to take classes without coming to campus. Often, the courses are asynchronous, meaning that there is no specific time when students must be available, so the courses allow for a more flexible schedule.
One main reason why students fail an online class is that they think the course will be easier than a face to face class. Online classes are not easier and in many ways they are more difficult.
Interested in Taking an Online Class?
If you're already a student in the UH system, you can just sign up for it no matter what your home campus is.
If you're not a UH student yet, you must first register at one of the campuses of the UH system. Contact our Admissions and Records office for more information.
Registration is done through MyUH, just like any other class.
- Student Orientation for Online Learning
- Purchasing Books and Supplies
Help Along the Way
- Laulima learning guides
- Technology guides
- Proctoring - students on the mainland must arrange proctoring and the instructor must verify the validity of the site.
- Foothills College - includes pre-assessment, orientation, virtual campus center
- UT Telecampus- includes course review
- Chaminade University