Windward Community College
Financial Aid Office
45-720 Keaahala Road
Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744
- Hale Alaka‘i, Room 107
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Phone Number: (808) 235-7449
- Fax Number:(808) 235-7462
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Windward Community College offers financial aid to students who seek help in funding their cost of education. These expenses may include tuition charges, student fees, books, supplies, living expenses, personal expenses and childcare costs. The Financial Aid Office administers federal, state and institutional aid programs in the form of grants, student loans, scholarships, and employment opportunities.
More information is located in the Windward CC Catalog (download PDF). The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the primary form used by this college to determine federal and state aid eligibility.
Windward Community College's Federal School Code for the FAFSA is 010390.
The deadline for Summer 2014 financial aid was June 30, 2014.
Please continue your visit to this website and feel free to contact the Financial Aid Office if you have any questions or need assistance. Thank you.
Using MyUH – Award Information has more information about our online process.
- Cost of Attendance (COA)
- Direct Loan Information (PDF)
- Financial Aid Eligibility
- Financial Aid Office Survey (PDF)
- Financial Aid Terms & Conditions (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Government Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator - calculate average prices and award information and compare Windward CC with other schools
- Return of Title IV Funds Policy (PDF)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy (PDF)
- Verification Instructions, 2012-2013 (PDF)
- Verification Instructions, 2013-2014 (PDF)
- More Resources