Title III is a federal program in the Department of Education.
"The program helps eligible Institutions of Higher Education to become self-sufficient and expand their capacity to serve low-income students by providing funds to improve and strengthen the academic quality, institutional management, and fiscal stability of eligible institutions.
Funds may be used for planning, faculty development, and establishing endowment funds. Administrative management, and the development and improvement of academic programs also are supported. Other projects include joint use of instructional facilities, construction and maintenance, and student services." (source: Title III website)
- T3 05-10 Success Summary - Final report of Success (Renee Arakaki)
- T3 05-10 Transition Summary - Final report of Transition Counselor (Carla Rogers)
- T3 10-15 Ao-HWST Abstract.pdf
- T3 10-15 Cooperative Hulili Abstract.pdf
- T3 10-15 Developmental KakooKoolau Abstract.pdf