Laulima is the University of Hawaii's online course management system.
To enter your profile information, log in to Laulima and click on "My Workspace" on the blue bar.
Step 1: Click on the Profile tool
Step 2: Enter your Public Information.
Step 3: Enter your Personal Information. You can hide this information from other users by checking on the "Hide only my Personal Information" box.
create a cartoon picture at
a site like SP Studio
Step 4: If you want to add a picture in your profile.
- Create a picture for your profile, which doesn't need to be larger than about 300 pixels square
- Upload the picture to your Resources page - click here for help on uploading a file to your Resources
- To find the URL for the picture, in the Resources tool hover over the "Actions" button and select "Edit Details".
- Copy the URL, which will begin with "https://laulima.hawaii.edu/access/content/user/"
- Return to the "Profile" tool and paste the URL into the "Use Picture URL:" field.
Step 5: Click on the "Update" button to save changes