All students are invited to attend New Student Orientation. These Orientation sessions will provide detailed information about registration, campus resources, career guidance and college survival tips to ease you into your first semester at WCC. If you have any questions regarding orientation, please call the Windward CC Peer Mentors at 235-7454.
Download a registration guide (PDF)
Part of Windward's First Year Experience
Prior to attending a New Student Orientation, please complete the following:
- Submit health clearances for Tuberculosis (TB) and Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) to the Admissions and Records Office
- Complete the COMPASS placement test for English and Math. Contact the Testing Center for more information.
Watch the New Student Orientation Video
View the Fall 2013 video
- Schedule worksheet for planning semester schedule (PDF)
- Disabilities Counselor information (PDF)
- Forwarding UH email to another account (make sure to do this if you want to check another email account instead)