Warning: fopen(http://www.hawaii.edu/pathfinders/pathfinder.php?Topic=&SubTopic=Journalism&Institution=&URL=http://windward.hawaii.edu/pathfinders/journalism.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in E:\windward.hawaii.edu\WebRoot\PHP_Includes\Include_Pathfinder.php on line 27
Sorry, we are unable to access the pathfinder list at this time.
Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in E:\windward.hawaii.edu\WebRoot\PHP_Includes\Include_Pathfinder.php on line 39
Items remaining to be added to the database
- News : the Politics of Illusion by W. Lance Bennett (PN4888.P6 B46 2003)
- The Press Effect : Politicians, Journalists, and the Stories That Shape the Political World by Kathleen Hall Jamieson (PN4888.O25 J36 2003) - also available through ebrary
- Bias : a CBS Insider Exposes How the Media Distort the News by Bernard Goldberg (PN4784.O24 G65 2002)
Note: in the WCC Library, try browsing the PN4700 to PN4800 section in either the Main or the Reference collections.
- Careers in Journalism by Jan Goldberg
- Working With Numbers and Statistics: a Handbook for Journalists by Charles Livingston
- The Vanishing Newspaper : Saving Journalism in the Information Age by Philip Meyer
- Newseum - online exhibits, today's front pages
- The Art of the Interview : Lessons From a Master of the Craft by Lawrence Grobel (eBrary)
- Learning How to Ask : a Sociolinguistic Appraisal of the Role of the Interview in Social Science Research by Charles L. Briggs (P40.5.I57 B75 1986)
- Learning From Strangers : the Art and Method of Qualitative Interview Studies by Robert Weiss (HN29 .W42 1994)