Pathfinders - Hawaiian botany
- none yet
Items remaining to be added to the database
- Plants in Hawaiian Culture. (Hawaiian Collection, DU624.65 .K72 1993)
- Taro: mauka to makai: a taro production and business guide for Hawai`i growers. (Hawaiian Collection, SB211 .T2T3)
- Taro in Hawaii (Hawaiian Collection, SB211 .T3B43 1979)
- Native Planters in Old Hawaii: their life, lore, and environment (Hawaiian Collection, GN424 .H3)
- La'au Hawai'i: traditional Hawaiian uses of plants (Hawaiian Collection, DU624.65 .A22 1992)
- A guide to Hawaii’s coastal plants by Michael Walther (Hawaiian Collection, QK938.C6 W35 2004)
- The avocado : botany, production and uses edited by A.W. Whiley
- The pineapple : botany, production and uses edited by D.P. Bartholomew
- Hawaiian Native Plants - from the UH Botany Department
- Hawaiian Alien Plant Studies - from the UH Botany Department
- Vascular Plant Families - from the UH Botany Department
- University of Hawaii Campus Plants - information and photos of plants growing at UH Manoa.
- University of Hawaii Manoa Plant Tour - Guide to plants around the Manoa Campus.
- Hawaiian silversword alliance - A collection of Silversword information, including photos.
- Index of Hawaiian Plants - Photos of Hawaiian Plants located on Leeward CC's Botany 130 website.
- Native and Introduced Plants (in Hawaii)
- Hawaii Endangered Species--Plants - from Bishop Museum
- Bishop Museum Ethnobotany Database - Cultural and scientific information on plants in traditional Hawaiian culture
- Bishop Museum Botany Databases - Botany Types Database, Hawaiian Flowering Plant Checklist, Algae Specimens, and the Hawaiian Plant Literature Databases
- Canoe Plants of Ancient Hawaii - Information on Polynesian introduced plants and their uses
- Maui Community College, Hawaiian Plants - Photos and information about native plants growing on the Maui CC campus
- Hawaiian Medicinal Plants - from the Hawaii Medical Library
- Living jewels : the rare plants of Hawaii (VHS, Hawaiian Collection, Library Use Only, QK473.H4 L5 1988)