The Community College Leadership Champions was established in 2004, under the vision and sponsorship of Joyce Tsunoda and the Tsunoda Community College Leadership Development Fund. The mission of the University of Hawai’i Community Colleges Leadership Champions (CCLC) is to identify, encourage, develop, and support the next generation of community college leadership.
Each year one representative is selected from each of the seven community colleges to participate in a series of sessions designed to help individuals be leaders in the UH CC system.
CCLCs network with other professionals from our sister campuses; meet and learn from the various leaders within our UH System; develop leadership, organizational, communication, and team building skills; and attend a specific higher education conference on the mainland as a group. As colleagues, we support each other in current and future leadership roles.
Visit the main Community College Leadership Champions website.
Leadership Champions at WCC
- Generation 11 - Audrey Mendoza Badua (2014-2015)
- Generation 10 - Michael McIntosh (2013-2014)
- Generation 9 - Lance Uyeda (2012-2013)
- Generation 8 - Brian Richardson (2011-2012)
- Generation 7 - Michael Tom (2010-2011)
- Generation 6 - Carla Rogers (2009-2010) - read the announcement
- Generation 5 - Pam DaGrossa (2008-2009)
- Generation 4 - Jedd Ramos (2007-2008)
- Generation 3 - Karen Quimoyog (2006-2007)
- Generation 2 - Erin Loo (2005-2006)
- Generation 1 - Alan Ragains (2004-2005)