POLS 110: Introduction to Political Science (3 credits)
Introduction to politics as a human activity. Discusses theories, ideologies, systems, and processes of politics. (3 hours lecture)
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Identify and describe the structure of political issues and political relationships.
- Clearly explain and evaluate complex political thought and the positions of several thinkers in political theory.
- Examine and interpret contemporary political issues through the application of political theory.
- Relate media, technology, and language to the formation and maintenance of the political order.
- Carefully justify one's own political position.
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare db_connect() (previously declared in E:\windward.hawaii.edu\WebRoot\Default\includes\connectdatabase.php:14) in E:\windward.hawaii.edu\WebRoot\Default\includes\connectdatabase.php on line 29