MUS 122Z: Intermediate Ukulele (2 credits)
Continuation of MUS 121Z. Increased emphasis on ukulele literature. Focus on principles of performance. Emphasis on ensemble playing. (3 hours lecture/studio)
Pre-Requisite(s): Grade of "C" or better in MUS 121Z or consent of instructor.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Be able to perform a traditional mele (song) in three different keys.
- Be able to pick two (2) solos, one of which will be a chord solo.
- Be able to strum accompaniment for a song that has six (6) chords in it.
- Be able to apply the principles and basic skills of ukulele performance to ukulele literature.
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
- Spring 2015 - MW, 2:30pm to 3:45pm, Hale A‘o 101, Kamuela Kimokeo - CRN: 63180 - view syllabus
- Spring 2014 - MW, 10:00am to 11:15am, Hale A‘o 101, Kamuela Kimokeo - CRN: 60292
- Spring 2013 - TR, 10:00am to 11:15am, Hale Pālanakila 224, Kamuela Kimokeo - CRN: 62407
- Fall 2013 - MW, 2:30pm to 3:45pm, Hale Pālanakila 104, Kamuela Kimokeo - CRN: 64609