MATH 232: Calculus IV (3 credits)
Math 232 is the fourth course in the calculus sequence. Topics include multiple integrals, line integrals, Green's Theorem, surface integrals, Stokes' Theorem, Gauss' Theorem and differential equations. (3 hours lecture)
Pre-Requisite(s): "C" or better in Math 231 or equivalent or consent of instructor.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Compute multiple integrals in various coordinate systems.
- Use multiple integrals or vector calculus techniques to solve application and/or theoretical problems.
- Solve basic differential equations and applications.
- Utilize precise mathematical language and symbols and effectively communicate in written and/or oral form.
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
- Fall 2015 - TR, 8:30am to 9:45am, Hale Mana‘opono 115, Jody-Lynn Storm - CRN: 60350
- Spring 2015 - MW, 1:00pm to 2:15pm, Hale Mana‘opono 115, Jody-Lynn Storm - CRN: 63149 - view syllabus
- Spring 2014 - TR, 8:30am to 9:45am, Hale Mana‘opono 113, Jean Okumura - CRN: 60232 - view syllabus
- Fall 2014 - TR, 10:00am to 11:15am, Hale Mana‘opono 113, Jean Okumura - CRN: 62558 - view syllabus
- Spring 2013 - TR, 8:30am to 9:45am, Hale Mana‘opono 114, Wei-Ling Landers - CRN: 62300 - view syllabus
- Spring 2012 - TR, 8:30am to 9:45am, Hale Mana‘opono 114, Jean Okumura - CRN: 64429 - view syllabus