MATH 231: Calculus III (3 credits)
Vector-oriented study of functions of several variables; partial differentiation and line integrals; multiple integrals. (3 hours lecture)
Pre-Requisite(s): Grade of “C” or better in MATH 206 or equivalent or consent of instructor.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Analyze and apply principles, concepts, and properties from algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and calculus to solve problems.
- Apply concepts and calculus properties of Cartesian space coordinates and vectors.
- Apply principles and concepts from calculus to multivariable functions.
- Use various strategies from this course to solve problems.
- Utilize precise mathematical language and symbols and effectively communicate in written and/or oral form.
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare db_connect() (previously declared in E:\windward.hawaii.edu\WebRoot\Default\includes\connectdatabase.php:14) in E:\windward.hawaii.edu\WebRoot\Default\includes\connectdatabase.php on line 29