HUM 269V: Study Abroad (Designated Region) (1 credit)
An on-site study of designated society’s values, arts and culture. (30 hours lecture/laboratory per credit trip total)
Pre-Requisite(s): Meet with instructor for approval.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of and sensitivity to the peoples and culture of the designated location(s) visited.
- Demonstrate awareness of internationalism and an interdependency of cultures.
- Compare cultural values and methods of coping with our changing world.
- Discuss orally and in writing, ways in which the humanities enrich daily life in the societies visited, and in his or her own society.
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
- Summer 2010 - asynchronous , Sarah Hadmack - CRN: 64049