HIST 151: World History to 1500 (3 credits)
A global and historical survey focusing on human societies and cross-cultural interactions to 1500 C.E. (3 hours lecture)
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Identify important individuals, events, places, organizations and concepts in pre-modern world history.
- Arrange, in chronological order, significant events in world history.
- Describe and analyze global processes from prehistory to 1500 C.E. (e.g. human migration, ecological forces, spread of world religions, creation of empires).
- Explain cause and effect relationships in history.
- Compare and contrast historical experiences across cultures and time.
- Relate historical events to contemporary issues and events.
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare db_connect() (previously declared in E:\windward.hawaii.edu\WebRoot\Default\includes\connectdatabase.php:14) in E:\windward.hawaii.edu\WebRoot\Default\includes\connectdatabase.php on line 29