ENG 204A: Introduction to Creative Writing (Fiction) (3 credits)
English 204A Introduction to Creative Writing (fiction) introduces students to the basic practices and principles involved in the writing and publication of short stories and novels. (3 hours lecture)
Pre-Requisite(s): Grade of “C” or better in ENG 100, or consent of instructor.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- View the world as a writer, with an eye for detail and an ear for dialogue.
- Exercise the imagination as a tool for creation.
- Write short stories or novels.
- Submit writing for publication.
- Gain and deliver useful writing feedback.
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare db_connect() (previously declared in E:\windward.hawaii.edu\WebRoot\Default\includes\connectdatabase.php:14) in E:\windward.hawaii.edu\WebRoot\Default\includes\connectdatabase.php on line 29