ART 213: Intermediate Drawing (3 credits)
Art 213 is a continuation and development of drawing ideas and skills introduced in Art 113. A variety of materials, techniques and concepts are explored, particularly pertaining to drawing concepts unique to the 20th century. Portraiture will also be introduced. Repeatable once for a total of 6 credits that may be applied to the AA degree. (6 hours studio)
Recommended Preparation: ART 101 and ART 113.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Exhibit a continued development of the skills and craft of drawing, as introduced in ART 113.
- Use perspective traditionally as well as in imaginative and creative ways.
- Draw portraits from life.
- Execute drawing concepts unique to the 20th century.
- Use drawing skills necessary to visually express creative ideas.
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare db_connect() (previously declared in E:\windward.hawaii.edu\WebRoot\Default\includes\connectdatabase.php:14) in E:\windward.hawaii.edu\WebRoot\Default\includes\connectdatabase.php on line 29