AG 20: Plant Science (3 credits)
The study of plant morphology, anatomy, physiology, classification, growth, growth regulators, and propagation. (2 hours lecture, 2 hours laboratory)
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Describe and explain general plant structure and function in relation to plant growth and development.
- Demonstrate knowledge of horticultural principles in the cultivation of plants.
- Examine commercial agricultural enterprises for to become familiar with employment opportunities and the impact of horticulture on our lives.
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
- Fall 2015 - asynchronous ,TBA - CRN: 60251
- Fall 2014 - M, 5:30pm to 7:45pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 62430 - view syllabus
- Fall 2013 - M, 5:30pm to 8:00pm, Hale Uluwehi , T Jones - CRN: 64386
- Fall 2009 - T, 3:30pm to 6:30pm, Waimanalo , D Cazinha - CRN: 62228 - view syllabus
- Fall 2008 - M, 1:00pm to 4:00pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 64188
- Fall 2008 - T, 3:30pm to 6:30pm, D Cazinha - CRN: 64319
- Fall 2007 - TR, 5:00pm to 6:50pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 61247
- Fall 2007 - TR, 8:00am to 9:50am, J Ingamells - CRN: 61291
- Spring 2006 - MW, 2:00pm to 4:00pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 61185
- Fall 2004 - TR, 5:00pm to 7:10pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 61146
- Fall 2003 - TR, 5:00pm to 7:10pm, Hale Uluwehi , J Deputy - CRN: 14290
- Fall 2002 - TR, 5:00pm to 7:20pm, Hale Uluwehi , L Manrique - CRN: 90241