AG 20: Plant Science (3 credits)
The study of plant morphology, anatomy, physiology, classification, growth, growth regulators, and propagation. (2 hours lecture, 2 hours laboratory)
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Describe and explain general plant structure and function in relation to plant growth and development.
- Demonstrate knowledge of horticultural principles in the cultivation of plants.
- Examine commercial agricultural enterprises for to become familiar with employment opportunities and the impact of horticulture on our lives.
Degrees and Certificates
- Certificate of Completion in Agricultural Technology
- Certificate of Completion in Plant Landscaping
- Certificate of Completion in Subtropical Urban Tree Care
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
- Fall 2014 - M, 5:30pm to 7:45pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 62430
- Fall 2013 - M, 5:30pm to 8:00pm, Hale Uluwehi , T Jones - CRN: 64386
- Fall 2009 - T, 3:30pm to 6:30pm, Waimanalo , D Cazinha - CRN: 62228 - view syllabus
- Fall 2008 - M, 1:00pm to 4:00pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 64188
- Fall 2008 - T, 3:30pm to 6:30pm, D Cazinha - CRN: 64319
- Fall 2007 - TR, 5:00pm to 6:50pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 61247
- Fall 2007 - TR, 8:00am to 9:50am, J Ingamells - CRN: 61291
- Spring 2006 - MW, 2:00pm to 4:00pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 61185
- Fall 2004 - TR, 5:00pm to 7:10pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 61146
- Fall 2003 - TR, 5:00pm to 7:10pm, Hale Uluwehi , J Deputy - CRN: 14290
- Fall 2002 - TR, 5:00pm to 7:20pm, Hale Uluwehi , L Manrique - CRN: 90241