AG 155: Subtropical Arboriculture (3 credits)
The introduction of arboriculture and the care of community trees. This is a balanced course of practical skills and scientific tree care. (3 hours lecture)
Pre-Requisite(s): Credit for AG 20 or AG 120 or equivalent or consent of instructor.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Identify and describe the characteristics of tree species on the Hawai‘i ISA list.
- Describe tree anatomy and physiology.
- Recommend techniques of tree preservation during construction.
- Use ISA standards (ANSI A300) when pruning trees.
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
- Spring 2013 - M, 5:30pm to 7:45pm, Hale ‘Imiloa 111, Kevin Eckert - CRN: 62497
- Spring 2012 - TR, 5:00pm to 7:45pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 64319 - view syllabus
- Fall 2010 - TR, 5:00pm to 7:45pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 60167 - view syllabus
- Fall 2009 - R, 5:00pm to 7:45pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 62210 - view syllabus
- Fall 2008 - M, 5:00pm to 7:45pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 64288 - view syllabus