Big Happiness: The Life and Death of a Modern Hawaiian Warrior
by Mark Panek
Meet the Author
Thursday, October 11, 5:00pm
Library Learning Commons, lower floor
Author Mark Panek on Big Happiness
The book is published by the University of Hawaiʻi Press as is available at most local bookstores or online.
Previous Common Books at Windward CC
- Fast Food Nation - Fall 2004
- Ka'a'awa - Fall 2005 and Spring 2006
- Nickel and Dimed and The World is Flat - Fall 2006 and Spring 2007
- Ishmael - Fall 2007 and Spring 2008
- Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers - Fall 2008 and Spring 2009
- Freakonomics - Fall 2009 and Spring 2010
- Melal - Fall 2010 and Spring 2011
Interesting in helping the Common Book Program? Click here for more information on sponsorship opportunities.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to add any comments.