Nominations are being accepted for the Chancellor's Award for Outstanding Service to recognize a Windward CC civil service or administrative, professional and technical (APT) employee for outstanding demonstrated work performance, service, leadership and/or the fostering of excellence in higher education.
ELIGIBILITY: Any full-time civil service or APT employee who has been employed continuously for not less than 12 consecutive months at WCC.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION: Employees shall be nominated for selection based on outstanding work performance and achievement. Examples of outstanding accomplishments may include
- making significant improvements in the services of the college;
- showing imaginative or creative solutions to difficult department or college problems;
- taking an active interest and participating in departmental or college affairs;
- having a record of competence and sustained efficiency;
- demonstrating integrity and dedication to the community college mission;
- contributing to the increased efficiency of the college or the system through such means as eliminating unnecessary duplication, economically combining operations, procedures, reports and/or forms or eliminating water, fire, health or accident hazards.
Attached is a nomination form that is available on our website as a form-fillable page.
The deadline to submit nominations to Chancellor is 4:30 pm on Friday, March 20, 2015.
(Applicationss may be submitted online or hard copy to my office)
Nomitation period is closed
- 2013 - 2014 - Cresencia "Bella" Antonio
- 2012 - 2013 - Lisa Hayashi
- 2011 - 2012 - Steven Chigawa
- 2010 - 2011 - Susan Ma
- 2009 - 2010 - Sandie Carmichael
- 2008 - 2009 - Frank Mattos
Please call Dorene at ext. 402 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.