Send a Suggestion or Comment to the Chancellor
The suggestion will be anonymous. If you want a response, please make sure to include your name and contact information.
You must log in to post a suggestion
More general comments can be made through the Contact Us page, which does not require you to log in.
Chancellor's Message, April 10, 2014
I am pleased to announce that the torch will be passed to two very talented and committed Wo Learning Champions for the 2014-15 academic year. Nick Logue, Instructor in Theatre and Kacie Nishioka, Facilities Specialist have been selected and they have agreed to represent our College. I am very happy they will be carrying on a tradition of excellence on our behalf. Please join me in congratulating them.
Located in Alaka‘i 119
Chancellor: Doug Dykstra
Secretary: Dorene Niibu
- Chancellor’s Award for Outstanding Service - due March 21, 2014
- Chancellor’s Outstanding Volunteer Award- due March 21, 2014
- Excellence in Teaching Award
- Francis Davis Award for Excellence in Teaching (system award) - not available in 2014
- Masaki and Momoe Kunimoto Memorial Award - 2014 Award for Faculty