The role of Windward Community College Ambassadors:
- Identify, introduce, connect, and involve others with WindwardCC
- Advocate for WindwardCC
- Help thank people for investing in WindwardCC
- Host one engagement activity per year: a coffee, breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc.
- Attend all six meetings
- Believe strongly in the WindwardCC mission in order to share its merit with others.
- Know and understand the Chancellor's initiatives and the important role they place in the future of WindwardCC, its students and this community.
- Contribute financially to WindwardCC, on an annual basis, to the fullest of your personal capabilities as an indication of your commitment.
- And last by not least, Ambassadors bring their:
- affluence & generosity
- action & enthusiasm
- tenacity & persistence
- wit & humor
|Last Name and First Name [sort]||Position [sort] and email||Location [sort]||Phone|
|Barozzi, Karren||Community Member|
|Campbell, Jane||Community Supporter|
|Durham, Claire||Community Supporter|
|Gibson, Lisa||Community Supporter|
|Hammatt, Hallett||Community Supporter|
|Kalama, Kahu Ryan||Community Supporter|
|Kihe, Demaney||Community Supporter|
|Kitajima, Ian||Community Supporter|
|McClain, David||Community Supporter, former University of Hawai‘i President|
|McClain, Wendie||Community Supporter|
|McNeil, Waynella||Community Supporter|
|Rice, Tadia||Community Supporter|
|Talbert, Geal||Community Supporter|
|Taylor, Nancy||Community Supporter|
|Teruya, Tom||Community Supporter|
|Wilson, Catherine||former head librarian|
Number of people in the list: 16