Forms (all in PDF)
- Audit Request Form
- Change of Major
- Change of Name
- Change of Home Institution Form
- Credit/No Credit Option Form
- Credit by Exam
- Diploma Request Form
- Early Admissions Application Form
- Enrollment Verification Form
- Military Verification form
- Request for Transcript Evaluation
- Student Record Changes
- International Student Supplementary Form
- International Student Health Insurance Form
- International Transfer Student Form
- Admissions Checklist (PDF)
- Veterans' Affairs Education benefits
- Majors at Windward CC (PDF)
- Catalogs and Schedules of Classes
- Academic Calendars
- Placement Testing
- Financial Aid
- Tuition and Fees
- Steps to Registering
- Becoming a College Student (resources)
- Hawaii Tax Clearance Application
- Hawaii Residency Requirements
- Transfer Credit Search
E KOMO MAI! WELCOME! Whether you're attending college for the first time or coming back after years away, Windward Community College can help you reach your goals. First, you need to apply and receive your acceptance letter before you can register for classes. Get started here to Go Forward!
You are eligible to apply if you:
- Are 18 years of age or older, or
- Have earned a U.S. high school diploma, GED or equivalency
Submit an application if you are:
- Not currently enrolled at any of the UH system campuses
- A first-time college student
- A returning student (a person who previously attended but is not currently enrolled at any other UH campus)
- A transfer student (a person who is currently or was previously enrolled at a non-UH institution)
- Transfer Credit Search - UH System Course Transfer Database
- An Early Admit or Running Start student (a junior or senior high school student admitted under the Early Admission or Running Start program)
Programs of Study
Please explore our academic programs. If you are planning to apply for financial aid, please note that only certain WCC programs are financial aid eligible.
How to Apply
Note: If you are already accepted or currently enrolled at a UH campus and you want to change your home campus to Windward Community College, you only need to complete a Change of Home Institution form. Do not submit an online application.
- Health clearances are required by the Hawaii Department of Health before registering for all classes. You must have proof of Tuberculosis (TB) clearance and Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) immunization. Go to the Health Clearance page for details.
- You may be accepted to college without clearance, but you will not be able to register for classes until your clearance documents are received.
|Semester||Semester Period||Applications are Accepted:|
|Fall||August to December||February 1 to August 10|
|Spring||January to May||September 1 to December 31|
|Summer I||May to July||February 1 to May 10|
|Summer II||July to August||February 1 to June 15|
Distance Education and online classes, auditing a class, and faculty/staff tuition waiver applicants must meet the same admissions deadlines.
International applicants, please refer to International Students section for deadline dates.
Summer tuition is higher for most classes compared to Fall and Spring semesters.
- To learn about options for paying for college, visit Financial Aid. The Financial Aid office has professional staff members to administer aid programs and advise you regarding the financial aid and scholarship opportunities available.
- Before you can enroll in Windward CC classes, you must first be accepted into the College.
- Notification of your admissions status will be mailed to you within two weeks after receipt of your completed application. Our first acceptance letter will be mailed in March for Fall semester, October for Spring semester, March for Summer terms.
Other Documentation Requirements
- Admissions & Records may request additional information and documents to verify your Hawaii Residency Requirements for tuition purposes.
- Military Orders and Military Verification form (PDF) are required of active Military service member stationed in Hawai‘i (if applicant is spouse/dependent, copy of military ID required).
- Early Admissions application (PDF) or Running Start application is required of high school students under age 18 who have not yet graduated.
- If you previously attended a non-UH college and you think that some of those credits may transfer to your WCC program, request a transcript from your previous college to be sent directly to WCC Admissions & Records Office, and you must also complete a Request for Transcript Evaluation form (PDF).
- Call the Admissions & Records Office before faxing any documents (808) 235-7432.
Admissions & Records Office
Hale Alakai, Room 112
45-720 Kea‘ahala Rd.
Kāne‘ohe, Hawai‘i 96744
Hours (except holidays)
- operation hours: 7:45 am to 4:30 pm
- office hours: 8:00 am to 4:15 pm