Windward Community College Logo

Transcript Request


Thumbnail of the Transcript Request formOfficial Transcripts

To request official transcripts, please visit our Admissions and Records Office at Hale Alakai, room 112 from 8:00am to 3:30pm (Cashier's hours), Monday to Friday (except weekends and State holidays). It is not necessary to request your transcript to be sent to other campuses within the University of Hawaii system. Please contact the UH school you plan to attend for information on how to initiate the transcript evaluation process. If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions and Records Office directly at (808) 235-7432.


You can download the Transcript Request Form (PDF)

Unofficial Transcript - only for Current Students

You can obtain an unofficial transcript yourself through MyUH. Follow these steps:

Screen shot showing the STAR Degree Check/  View Transcript

1. Log in to MyUH using your UH ID and password.

2. Click on the "STAR Degree Check/View Transcript" link

3. Click on the "Transcripts" tab

Screen shot showing the Transcripts tab

4. Select how you would like your transcript to be organized. A new window will open with your transcript, which you can then print or save as PDF.

Screen shot showing the viewing options for unofficial transcripts

Transcripts for Former Students

If you are part of the ‘Ohana program, you can access transcripts directly from STAR ( The instructions above in this section are for current students.



page last updated: June 3, 2014

Log in