For more information, contact Vanessa Cole
The Information Computer Science Certificate of Competence in Web Support is a competency based program designed for the novice or professional information worker who has little to no experience in Web support. This certificate is appropriate for upgrading the Web skills of industry members or for administrative support occupations.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Design a professional website with Web tools.
- Upload the website with interactive Web components.
- Modify and update the website and add new components as needed.
- Develop and produce a published product.
- ICS 107: Web Site Development
- ICS 123: Introduction to Audio and Video Editing
- ICS 208: Website Design