The Certificate of Completion in Sustainable Agriculture is a competency-based program designed for people interested in working in aquaponics-related fields, with a special emphasis on sustainable practices and traditional Hawaiian practices.
|Fall Semester (9 credits)||Spring Semester (8 credits)|
AG 120 (3 credits) - Plant Science
IS 201 (3 credits) - The Ahupua'a
BUS 122B (3 credits) - Introduction to Entrepreneurship - Sustainable Agriculture
AG 170 (4 credits) - Introduction to Aquaponics
AG 171 (3 credits) - Farm Renewable Energy Systems
AG 192 (1 credit) - Special Topics in Agriculture
Other Courses of Interest
- AQUA 106 - Small Scale Aquaculture
- AQUA 106L - Small Scale Aquaculture Laboratory
- AQUA 201 - The Hawaii Fishpond
- AQUA 201L - The Hawaii Fishpond Lab
- Original Program Proposal (PDF) - approved Spring, 2013
Program Code: AGSU
CIP Code: 010308 - Agroecology and Sustainable Agriculture.