Note: this page is meant only for informational purposes and in no way represents an official endorsement or other evaluation of the businesses mentioned.
A Farmer's Market, part of the People's Open Market Program, is held every Thursday beginning at 10:45am at Kaneohe District Park, mauka (towards the ocean) of the Windward Health Center, 45-660 Kea‘ahala Road.
- Castle Medical Center, 640 Ulukahiki Street Kailua, 263‑5500
- Kaiser Ko‘olau Clinic, 45-602 Kamehameha Highway, 432-3800
- Waimanalo Health Center, 41-1347 Kalanaianaole Highway, 259-7948
- Windward Health Center, 45-691 Keaahala Road, 233-5457 - free TB testing, etc.
Libraries and Bookstores
- Kahuku Public Library, 293-8935
- Kaneohe Public Library, 233-5676
- Kailua Public Library, 266-9911
- Waimanalo Public Library, 259-2610
- Bookends in Kailua
- Kako'o Oiwi
- Kaneohe Community Family Center
- Kaneohe Business Group
- Key Project- focused on the Kualoa-He'eia area
- Pacific American Foundation
- Paepae o Heʻeia - Friends of Heʻeia Fishpond
- Papahana Kuaola - educational organization
- Waimanalo Hawaiian Homestead Association
- Youth 2 Youth (Y2Y) - educational support on the Windward side
- Ka'a'awa - "the wrasse fish"
- Kahuku - "the projection"
- Kailua - "two seas"
- Kane‘ohe - "bamboo husband"
- Kapa'a - "the solid" or "the closing"
- La'ie - "the 'ie leaf"
- weather from the Weather Underground
- surf from the National Weather Service and the Surf News Network